Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer Reading List

Reading is by far the thing that I miss the most during the school semester. I'm going to take Espanol over the summer but I'm still going to try to knock out a few books that I have been meaning to read.

So here is two that are on my list:

The Stand by Stephen King. Confession: I have never before read a Stephen King novel before. I have been told that this one is (arguably) his best. I have such a love/hate relationship with post-apocalyptic stories but I want to read it anyway.

Just Don't Fall by Josh Sundquist. This is about Sundquist's journey from losing a leg at the age of nine due to cancer to becoming an Olympic skier.  Josh is a motivational speaker turned YouTuber. Josh really funny and extremely charismatic. Check out his YouTube channel here.
Sincerely, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment