Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Always a Bridesmaid



So, for my sister's birthday this weekend we went and saw Bridesmaids Starring Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Melissa McCartney, etc, etc.

The Verdict? LOVED IT. It was definitively one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while. The plot goes something like Kristen Wiig plays the main character as a girl who is chosen to be her best friend's maid of honor when her life is kind of spiraling. Hilarity ensues. When I first heard of this movie a year ago I was down right giddy. Why you may ask? because Paul Feig and Judd Apatow are the dream team behind this movie. The same duo behind one of my all time favorite T.V. shows Freaks and Geeks. PLUS I am huge Feig fan. I have already read his first book and I plan on reading his second this summer.

The bottom line? You should see it. Come on, heart and hilarity what more could you want?

Sincerely, Emily

1 comment:

  1. kristen wiig is my favorite thing about snl...she is AMAZING and a great inspiration!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete