Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hiatus



I'm going to take a bit of a hiatus due to the super hectic week that is about to happen. Things have been a bit slow on the blog front for the past few weeks because of my summer course that I am taking. It's in a subject that is super stressful and super difficult for me but it is a general education class so there is no chance of avoiding it. This week is both comic-con (!!!) and finals week ( :/ ). I have to do three finals for this class in a hotel room which REALLY stresses me out. I can't think about fun stuff when I have all of this not fun stuff to think about. I plan on taking a ton of photos though especially because I have my beautiful new camera! So, anyway this has been an update and explanation for why I will be absent for the next week or so. 

P.S. Packing and studying isn't the best combo in the world.

Sincerely, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment